- After this course, you will understand the importance of the use of solar time when applying the time-based acupuncture methods Zi Wu Liu Zhu Zhen Fa and Ling Gui Ba Fa. The conversion of clock time to solar time is depicted with the help of the Time Acupuncture App.
- You will be able to establish a complete TCM diagnosis that allows the application of time-based acupuncture strategies.
- You will comprehend the different acupuncture point categories’ actions, and the consequential application of the point category that fits best with the energetic imbalance as defined in the TCM diagnosis.
- You will be able to integrate the different classical time-based acupuncture methods Zi Wu Liu Zhu Zhen Fa and Ling Gui Ba Fa into your personal acupuncture style.
- You will get an idea of how time points can be combined with balancing concepts and with medical hypnosis.
0 hrs - 30 min
Introduction — Definition of time. Depiction of the conversion of clock time to solar time with the help of the Time-Acupuncture App. The noon-midnight law and its extension to the so-called “Yang-Yin switcher." The complete TCM-diagnosis.
30 min - 1 hrs
Acupuncture Point Categories. The Midnight-Noon Ebb-Flow Acupuncture Method (Zi Wu Liu Zhu Zhen Fa): Na Zi Fa, the first method of Zi Wu Liu Zhu Zhen Fa. Five transporting-shu points, back-shu points, mu-front points, luo-connecting points, yuan-source points, xi-cleft points, horary-ben points, applied within the scope of the meridian clock strategies. The zang organs treatment strategy. The fu organs treatment strategy. Classical and element indications of the five transporting-shu points. Tonification and sedation. Luo-connecting indications.
1 hrs - 1.5 hrs
Continuation of the Midnight-Noon Ebb-Flow Acupuncture Method (Zi Wu Liu Zhu Zhen Fa). The Eight Methods of the Magic Turtle (Ling Gui Ba Fa): Na Zi Fa’s points as a guide to the level or nature of the problem. Na Jia Fa’s joker points - Ling Gui Ba Fa’s application.
1.5 hrs - 2 hrs
Case studies: Examples from Armin’s clinic. Elaboration of the diagnosis, timely treatment options, treatment considerations. Integration of time acupuncture into balancing concepts (Yi Jing acupuncture) and techniques of medical hypnosis.
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.
Taught by Armin Koch
An MD, Dr. Armin Koch received his teaching certificate and completed his Medical Board Exams in Switzerland. He has been a general practitioner (FMH) for over 20 years, and specializes in Acupuncture and Herbology at his private practice.View full bio