- Contextualize Astrology, Feng Shui, Acupuncture, and Chinese Medicine, Ba Gua, Five Elements/Phases, and Yin/Yang within the history of Chinese Metaphysics and culture, and with respect to its relationship to each other.
- Outline the concepts of Three Essences (Sān Cái 三才) - Heaven, Earth and Humankind and its interrelationship.
- Contextualize and understand Feng Shui, its development, history in Chinese metaphysics and culture, and utilization.
- Learn and understand some basic foundational principles of Feng Shui in land and form design, and its use in the present day as well as its integration in calculated environmental eharmony.
- Apply the basic principles of Feng Shui in general land and form design, calculated environmental harmony, and case examples.
0 hrs - 1 hrs
INTRODUCTION, CONCEPTS OF SAN CAI AND BASICS OF FENG SHUI: Contextualize San Cai and Feng Shui, its development and utilization in Chinese metaphysics and culture. Learn basics of Feng Shui landform design, and its calculated environmental harmony.
1 hrs - 1.75 hrs
INTRO AND BASIC PRINCIPLES OF CLASSICAL FENG SHUI. San Cai review and intro of basic foundational principles of Feng Shui and calculated environmental harmony. Discusson of: Sheng and Sha Qi, Form and Formless school, Flying Star Feng Shui, Ba Gua.
1.75 hrs - 3.25 hrs
CONTINUED BASIC PRINCIPLES OF CLASSICAL FENG SHUI: More detailed understanding of principles of Classical Feng Shui. Discusson of: Ba Zhai, Ming Gua, Ba Gua, Flying Star and Ba Zi. Examples such as office and bedroom are discussed as well as cases.
3.25 hrs - 3.75 hrs
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS: Questions and answers, dispelling myths, discussion on mirrors and toilet seats, custom situations analyzed.
3.75 hrs - 4 hrs
REVIEW AND SUMMARY: Review and summary.
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.
Taught by Sonia Tan
Dr. Sonia F Tan, DAOM, RAc, RTCMP, licensed since 2006, is a Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (DAOM degree), a Registered Acupuncturist, and a Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practitioner. She is one of few certified Gold Level pracView full bio