- Contextualize Astrology, Feng Shui, Acupuncture, and Chinese Medicine within the history of Chinese Metaphysics and culture, and with respect to its relationship to each other.
- Outline the concepts of Heaven, Earth and Humankind and its interrelationship.
- Outline the basic origins of Ba Gua, Five Elements/Phases, Yin/Yang, Astrology, Feng Shui and Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
- Identify the interrelationships of the concepts of Heaven, Earth and Humankind.
- Apply the Heaven, Earth and Humankind concepts to basic life examples including Astrology, Feng Shui, Acupuncture, and Chinese Medicine.
0 hrs - 15 min
Introduction, basic history, definitions and examples of San Cai (Three Essences) and Tian-Ren-Di (Heaven-Humans-Earth).
15 min - 30 min
Application examples of Tian - Heaven, Ren - Humankind and Di - Earth to Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine.
30 min - 45 min
Introduction to Li Gan Jian Ying concept within Tian-Ren-Di and its application to Acupuncture.
45 min - 1 hrs
Introduction to Feng Shui and its application to health, Chinese Medicine.
1 hrs - 1.25 hrs
Summary and review of Tian Ren Di and its application to health, Chinese Medicine, and Acupuncture.
1.25 hrs - 1.5 hrs
Questions and discussion of San Cai.
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.
Taught by Sonia Tan
Dr. Sonia F Tan, DAOM, RAc, RTCMP, licensed since 2006, is a Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine (DAOM degree), a Registered Acupuncturist, and a Registered Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Practitioner. She is one of few certified Gold Level practitioners of the late Dr. Richard Tehfu Tan.View full bio