- Learn how to address the clinical relationship in daily practice. Deal with questions about ethics, communication, clinical interview. Understand how to handle interpersonal issues that arise in the clinic.
- Cope with the therapeutic setting, empathy, expression of emotions, silence and words. Not be invaded or drifted away by what may happen during the treatment. Use a yin attitude of “being there”
- Refer to the Classics and Recognize deep relational movements in given clinical cases
- Why we have chosen this profession, what deep needs it responds to, how we deal with it all
- Paths to deal with dysfunctional behaviours
0 hrs - 30 min
Ethics, xu-emptiness of the Heart, dao
30 min - 1 hrs
Communication theory, clinical interview
1 hrs - 1.5 hrs
Therapeutic alliance, empathy, yin attitude
1.5 hrs - 2 hrs
Setting - the mental, emotional and physical place where we work – and how to regulate it
2 hrs - 2.5 hrs
The first encounter, the therapeutic relationship and chronic treatments
2.5 hrs - 3 hrs
3 hrs - 3.5 hrs
How we perceive qi and resonate with it, how we work with different patients, including children
3.5 hrs - 4 hrs
How to use silence and words, how to talk about Chinese medicine
4 hrs - 4.5 hrs
How to handle emotions that may surface during the treatment
4.5 hrs - 5 hrs
Why we have chosen this profession, and what deep needs it responds to
5 hrs - 5.5 hrs
How to try to change dysfunctional behaviours
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.
Taught by Elisa Rossi
Elisa Rossi PhD, MD, is a Psychiatrist, Acupuncturist, and Licensed Psychotherapist. In 1994 Elisa co-founded the School of TCM “MediCina” and from 2006 she is member of Milan Medical Board for Non-Conventional Medicine. Elisa has written numerous books aView full bio