- Understand the TCM patterns found in both male and female infertility and which acupuncture treatments, and herbs, could be most helpful, as well as the diet and lifestyle recommendations for those patterns.
- Besides TCM patterns found in both male and female infertility and their treatment, you will learn which Lab tests to request, for both male and female infertility to understand the extent of problem areas and how to help their treatment outcomes.
- Learn how autoimmunity and genetic factors can impact both female and male infertility and which tests are most helpful to discover if there are issues present, and if so, what to consider in treatment and plan.
- Understand how inflammation can affect the uterus’ receptivity for implantation and which supplements and herbal formulas help. Also, understanding how toxins in the home and food eaten can increase inflammation and what to do to remedy it.
- Rooted issues such as Endometriosis, Fibroids, polycystic ovaries, and more) and how they impact fertility as well as the answers on how they can be tested if one or more is suspected, as well as how they can be treated with TCM. Is A.R.T. needed?
0 hrs - 45 min
Helping your patient understand the importance of regulating their menstrual cycle for conception. This means both in treatment and whatever diet, lifestyle, and herbs they are taking.
45 min - 1.25 hrs
Learn the best ways to help your patient ovulate and increase their chances of implantation. Also, learn which supplements are best to boost ovulation, egg quality, and good cervical mucus.
1.25 hrs - 2 hrs
Know which blood and hormone testing to order, or ask their doctor to order, so you know where you'd want to focus your treatment plan, in addition to your T.C.M. diagnosis.
2 hrs - 2.5 hrs
Understand how inflammation can affect the uterus’ receptivity for implantation and which supplements and herbal formulas have the best anti-inflammatories for this purpose.
2.5 hrs - 3 hrs
Helping couples with stress reduction and better communication with each other. Learn which diet may be best to help boost fertility and reduce the stress that affects their health physically, mentally, and emotionally.
3 hrs - 4 hrs
Learn which herbal formulations can be helpful for the main patterns of infertility, also acupoints, lifestyle, and other modalities to use to help increase reproductive health and regulation.
4 hrs - 4.5 hrs
Learning the Do’s and Don’ts for the best couples’ fertility outcome. Also, learn if genetic factors could be affecting their ability to conceive and what may help in those patients.
4.5 hrs - 5 hrs
Be aware of autoimmune health issues that can affect male and female fertility and what can be done to remedy them.
5 hrs - 5.5 hrs
How detoxifying their body, (more of a dietary cleanup), as well as their home environment, can help their reproductive system work more effectively, by taking the strain and stress off.
5.5 hrs - 7 hrs
Circulation & Inflammatory problems ( Endometriosis, Fibroids, polycystic ovaries, etc) have on fertility and answers to how they can be treated while working on conception.
7 hrs - 8.5 hrs
Learn which male factors could be affecting his sperm and their fertility outcome, and which tests should be run beside a sperm analysis. Treatment will also be covered for whichever patterns are found with intake and testing.
8.5 hrs - 9.5 hrs
Some couples may need to use Assisted Reproductive therapy, and if they do, learn ways to increase positive results.
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.
Taught by Shelly Weber-Tompkins
Shelly Weber-Tompkins, L.Ac, C.F.M.P Is a Licensed Acupuncturist, and Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner who specializes in women’s health, fertility, pregnancy, postpartum care, and immune conditions. She is passionate about supporting couples trying to conceive, and loves her work!View full bio