- The student will study and understand the characters composing the name of the point.
- The student will learn the meaning of the expression that forms these characters and its classical use, and application in medical texts.
- The student will be able to describe the profile of the point and its functions.
- The student will learn the possible functions and clinical patterns for the point.
- The student will understand how associations with other points may be used in different clinical patterns.
0 hrs - 15 min
Study and explanation of Liv. 2 name Xingjian : Chinese characters and meaning in classical Chinese texts. Other names for the point are covered.
15 min - 30 min
Clinical use of Liv.2 in the great classical texts of medicine such as Huangdi Neijing, Zhenji Jiayijing.
30 min - 45 min
Overview and synthesis of the main functions of the Liv.2 point.
45 min - 1 hrs
Some examples of associations with other points to treat specific symptoms and disorders.
Elisabeth is such an inspiration with her considerable knowledge and clarity. It is a privilege to hear her.
Jane O. - Canada
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.
Taught by Elisabeth Rochat de la Vallée
TCM academic and historian, Elisabeth Rochat has specialized in both medical and philosophical Classics in her 40+ years career. She co-authored 'A Survey of Chinese Medicine' and continues to teach about the Classics of TCM internationally.View full bio