- Understand the TCM biomechanics of immune function as it relates to chronic inflammation
- Understand the TCM biomechanics of immune function as it relates to infection by injection
- Recognize signs/symptoms of allergic reactions associated with vaccination
- Recognize post vaccine evolvement elements of chronic illnesses and identify TCM patterns commonly associated with post vaccine syndromes
- Be able to articulate a basic understanding of vaccines, including types of vaccines and the use of adjuvants, new gene expansion & nanotechnology vaccines, and current public health trends
0 hrs - 15 min
Modern Illness & Current Public Health Trends
15 min - 45 min
The Allergic Reaction & Histamine Response
45 min - 1.25 hrs
Fu Zheng Qu Xie: Differential Diagnosis & Zang Fu Pathology Evolvement
1.25 hrs - 1.75 hrs
Vaccine Biological Components: Accumulating Toxins & Guest Pathogens
1.75 hrs - 2.25 hrs
Connective Tissue Integrity & Core Constitution for Risk Assessment
2.25 hrs - 2.5 hrs
COVID Vaccines: Genetic Engineering & Emerging Nanotechnology
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.
In practice for over 20 years, Dr. Toni Krehel, AP specializes in the treatment of persistent illnesses & chronic inflammation in both children and adults (Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, Homeopathy and Microcurrent Therapy).View full bio