- Participants will learn about the different forms and parts of medicinal mushrooms and the importance of quality.
- Participants will learn about the different areas of the immune system that are impacted by medicinal mushrooms
- Participants will learn about the most important compounds and mechanisms of actions for these compounds found in medicinal mushrooms
- Participants will learn about the different species of mushrooms and their inherent differences and applications
- Participants will be briefed about dosing, safety, drug interactions and contraindications.
0 hrs - 15 min
Introduction and Bio, types of products and life cycle of mushrooms, quality control and fungal parts.
15 min - 30 min
Effect of medicinal mushrooms on the immune system
30 min - 1 hrs
Specific mushroom actions and use, mechanism of action, active compounds and secondary systems medicinal mushrooms have an effect on
1 hrs - 1.25 hrs
Specific mushroom species, dosing, safety, drug interactions and contraindications
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.
Taught by Mason Bresett
Mason is a naturopathic doctor and co-founder of The Health Creation Lab , a naturopathic primary care clinic in Sarnia, Ontario. Mason has extra training in herbal medicine and mycology. Mason has a deep respect for medicines from our earth (fungi, herbs, plants, and trees).View full bio