- The practitioner will be able to describe the complex structural, fascial and neural anatomy of the quadratus lumborum.
- The practitioner will be able to describe the actions of the quadratus lumborum.
- The practitioner will be to describe how the quadratus lumborum links with the channel system.
- The practitioner will be able to apply various functional assessments to find imbalances in the quadratus lumborum and its connected myofascial tissues.
- The practitioner will be able to apply acupuncture, myofascial release and corrective exercise protocols for the quadratus lumborum.
0 hrs - 30 min
Examine the anatomy of the quadratus lumborum.
30 min - 45 min
Discuss the channel relationships of the Quadratus lumborum.
45 min - 1.25 hrs
Discuss assessment approaches for the quadratus lumborum.
1.25 hrs - 1.75 hrs
Examine acupuncture points used for the quadratus lumborum.
1.75 hrs - 2 hrs
The practitioner will learn myofascial release and corrective exercise protocols for the quadratus lumborum.
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.