- Learn the proper posture and breathing approach for general Qigong practice
- Learn the history of both the Li Qingyun & Hua Lineage of Healing Sounds Qigong, as well as note the difference between each method.
- Learn the theory behind healing sounds qigong
- Understand the proper breathing approach and postures for the Li Qingyun Lineage of Healing Sounds.
- Understand the proper breathing approach and postures for the Hua Tuo Lineage of Healing Sounds.
0 hrs - 15 min
What is Qi and What is Qigong?
15 min - 30 min
Healing Sounds Qigong: A Brief History
30 min - 45 min
The Science of Qi
45 min - 1 hrs
Basic Principles of Qigong
1 hrs - 1.5 hrs
Hua Tuo's Method of Healing Sounds Qigong
1.5 hrs - 1.75 hrs
Li Qingyun's Method of Healing Sounds Qigong
1.75 hrs - 2 hrs
I recommend this course in the highest of terms for those TCM practitioners who teach and empower their patients with healing exercises.
Elizabeth M. - United States of America
Accessing Your Course
After checking out, your email address will be sent to Net of Knowledge securely and you will gain instant access to your course. If you do not have a Net of Knowledge account yet, one will be created for you automatically and you will receive an email with a link to set up your password. Log in to your account at netofknowledge.com and start learning!
Unlimited Access & CEUS
You will have unlimited access to this course for as long as it is on Net of Knowledge, so that you can keep reviewing and learning from it over the years. CEU requirements must be completed within 1 year from the purchase. During this time, you must view the training and complete any required documents to get your certificate. You must also print and save your certificate for your own records.
Please note we do not offer refunds for our recorded online courses/webinars.
This recording is available in an online format only; you will not receive a DVD or physical copy of the recording – it is only available to watch as a course to watch on the internet through your online account.
Taught by David Lloyd
David Hastings Lloyd, R.Ac, R.TCMP, has been practicing and teaching Chinese Medicine and Qigong for over 20 years and has also authored several books on these topics.View full bio